Our therapists are able to treat children with the highest quality of knowledge surrounding any developmental needs and questions one might have. Ability will work with children to evaluate their own specific needs and be able to put them on target through the developmental stages.
Physical and Occupational Therapy
Whether your child could use some assistance with coordination, focus and attention, calming/regulatory behaviors, or daily activities Ability is here to help.
Signs Your Child May Benefit Occupational Therapy:
- Overly sensitive to certain sensations
- Poor attention span
- Poor fine motor skills
- Difficulty calming self
- Exaggerated behaviors/reactions
- Limited play skills
- Limited independence in self-care skills
Whether your child's needs revolve around oral-motor skills, stuttering, tongue thrust, voice communication, our expert therapists will devise a treatment program aimed at their unique needs.
Benefits of Speech and Language Therapy Include:
- Improved understanding and expression of language
- Improved speech/sound production
- Decrease in stuttering behaviors
- Improved eating and swallowing skill development Ad